Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Being even more connected to the world wide web.....

So Katie is not as technologically minded as I am. And even I am not that much. But come July, our cell phone contract is up and we're eligible for upgrades. I think that we are both going to get iPhones. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am. You'd all probably laugh if you knew how closely I've been following new iPhone news, rumors, and blogs.

Anyway, I think that this is going to help me and my electronic social life, which is a conundrum in itself. I have a facebook account, and this blog, and a flicker account, and other photo sharing websites. However, I haven't logged onto Facebook, or updates it or anything in about 3-4 months. I'm sure I have about 50 friend requests, useless widget requests, and other junk in there waiting for me. I kind of feel that about 90% of facebook is pretty much worthless, so I choose not to use it. However............there is a small part of me that knows that once I get my iPhone, I'll be using it more and more often.

Also, in preperation for the iPhone conversion/assimilation, I have also made myself a Twitter account, so now you can follow me there as well. My screen name there is "AXDRAKE". Feel freet o follow me there. Remember, resistance is futile!!!

So I'm sure that in the next few months, I'll be becoming more and more of a web socialite. should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment