Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Race for the Cure

So I'm running the Susan G Komen Race for the Cure on Saturday, May 8th. I'm excited because I've been getting more fit and have set personal goals for myself. But there's a problem. I've set a goal of raising $200 in donations by race day. I figure if I can get $10 from 20 people by then, I'll be golden. There is nothing in it for me except the joy of helping out. So please help me an help those fighting everyday and those affected by those around them with cancer. Donate to a great cause and orginazation fighting to help make a difference.

Visit my personal Komen page to donate at www.komenslc.org/participant/AlexDrake to make a donation in my name and for all those that need the help. And remember to donate as much as you can. If we hit my $200 goal, that's great. But if we collect more, EVEN BETTER!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment